AVHS Senior Class Parents
Copyright 2019-2020 @ Amador Valley High Senior Class Parents. All rights reserved.
Senior Photo Collage – An AVHS Tradition!
DEADLINE: April 16, 2020
Each year, parents of seniors create a photo collage of their graduate that will be on display at the Senior Ball Breakfast. Students and their friends will be able to look at them during the event and it will be sent home with them as a keepsake. This is a long-standing tradition at AVHS, and with your help, we hope to have 100% participation for the Class of 2020!
Guidelines for creating a memorable Senior Photo Collage:
1. Select your favorite photos of your student from birth though senior year. They can reflect your child's interests, family, friends, pets, sports, travel, school activities, special events, etc.
2. For the layout, there are three options (choose one below). All collages should be arranged in a HORIZONTAL (LANDSCAPE) FORMAT for ease of mounting.
3. Your student’s full name and phone number MUST be on the back of the collage so it can be given to your student after Grad Night. Their name should also be somewhere on the front of the collage so it is easier to identify their collage when displayed.
4. Deliver the collage NO LATER than April 16, 2020 to Lori or Erin.
5. Sample collages for your reference is provided below: